In the google spreadsheet, give me the link or location of your project.
You have two options for this project:
Learn a new technology skill and present/describe your learning in any method that you choose
Learn/research any topic /skill of your choice and summarize/describe your learning using a “new to you” technology
A multimedia summary of your project/research or new technological skill.
The summary should cover the following points:
- What your project is about
- Why you chose it
- What you learned/did – tell me the story of your learning, what was easy/challenging/expected/unexpected, etc.
Project Proposal – Due Tuesday, December 19th by the end of class
In google classroom, submit a document that covers the following points:
- Describe what your project is. This can be a few short sentences.
- Estimate how long it will take you to complete the project
- Describe how you would present the results of your project – you don’t need to choose your technology, just give me an idea how you would demonstrate your learning
Projects Due at the start of class on Monday, January 15
|Interdisciplinary Knowledge||Student demonstrates and provides evidence of new learning on:
Content: Chosen topic
Skill: Chosen software/technology
|Thinking and Inquiry||Project demonstrates analysis of and critical reflection on:
Content: Importance and relevance of chosen topic
Skill: Uses and applications of technology/software
|Communication||Final product is professional, creative and demonstrates learning through:
Content: Coverage of topic
Skill: Demonstration of new skills
|Application||Final product demonstrates proper use of new ICT technology and/or application of new technology skills||10|